Thursday, September 20, 2012

“Is this an abortion clinic?”


The man showed us the address scribbled on a scrap of paper.

He lost his job. Now his work often takes him away from his family, who Skype, Twitter, text, call, email in order to stay as close as possible during the time he is away. Someone from University of Dallas jotted down the address of the abortion facility for him.

“We agreed. My wife and I agreed that I should go pray at the abortion clinic and pray for everyone:  the abortionist, the workers, the women, all of you … everyone! That’s what it’s about right? Prayer!  40 Days for Life is coming up … I’ll be there!”  

Where will you be?
Join us September 26 – November 4 at the 24/7 Vigil:
Southwestern late-term abortion center
(NE Corner of Greenville @ Royal Lane)
 

More info available at www.40daysforlife.com/dallas

Traveling? 
Locations by state/country: www.40daysforlife.com/location.cfm 



+ + +
<><
"If my people, who are called by My Name,
will humble themselves and pray
and seek My Face and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14










No comments:

Post a Comment